Online Lean Essentials Series
Introducing a flexible Lean training solution
The Lean Essentials series provides accessible Lean training for use across industries and sectors, helping you to create effective and efficient lean processes.
Uniquely, the Lean Essentials Series has been structured around the PMI Process Improvement Cycle which provides the method to ensure sustainable improvements are made. Through 10 modules you see the team at Presto Pizza develop Lean processes. You also get the chance to try it for yourself in the "5S Challenge," an interactive 3D game. A first for the Lean industry, the challenge allows you to take control and improve the profitability of a rival restaurant by creating an efficient workspace.
Who's it for?
- Managers who want to drive Lean process improvement
- Lean project team members to aid their understanding
- The standalone learner who wants to discover more about Lean and process improvement.
How does it work?
Our e-Learning content is available over the web using our online Learning Management System or it can be installed on your own systems if you have a learning management system in place. We can provide pretty much everything – from user support to the messages you want to communicate – to help you get the most out of your investment.
- 12 month online access from anywhere
- Dedicated user support by phone and email
- 10 modules which cover the entire PMI Improvement Cycle
- Access to the fully interactive and award winning 3D Game - the 5S challenge
- Access to updates and revisions
- PMI Process Manager.
This course is eligible for 2 CPD Points