Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma
A PMI supported Lean Six Sigma OPEX programme can help you:
- Understand and exceed your customer expectations
- Dramatically improve quality
- Reduce errors and defects
- Identify and drive out waste from processes
- Simplify your operations making them easier to manage
- Reduce cost, cycle-time and time-to-market
- Develop a dedicated team cadre of people whose skills and knowledge will generate continual value
- Achieve your strategic goals faster than you thought possible.
Bold claims, so how do we do it?
Our principles are our foundation
We bring the principles of improvement to life with an intuitive method. With our approach to Lean Six Sigma OPEX, the tools become a means to achieving results instead of being the results themselves.
What does this mean to you?
It means that we understand how to use tools effectively not just how to teach them. While others concentrate exclusively on statistical techniques, we’ve learned that most projects fail because insufficient attention was given to the people change aspects. We call this “people-centric process improvement”. With Deming’s PDSA model for learning at our heart, we ensure there’s space for developing a theory, practicing it and reflecting on the outcomes.
Learning centric improvement
We have our own full time learning content developing business. This means our learning is second to none; we pride ourselves on our ability to move the bar ever higher to deliver the most effective training around. In recent years we’ve invested more than any other operator in our learning systems with the result being what we describe as our “rich” approach to operational excellence and lean six sigma.
PMI’s Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma methodology generates self-sustaining improvement by building motivation from within rather than relying on authority from above. This in turn allows for optimising the total system and embedding a culture of continual and sustainable learning and improvement.
From every PMI programme, you can expect:
- Development of a top-down and inclusive support-strategy
- A sound framework for change with robust enabling-processes
- Joint assessment and selection of the right projects linked to your strategy
- A structured management sponsorship method
- A comprehensive training suite for the whole organisational structure, from executive downward
- Development of well-rounded Yellow Belts, Green Belts and Black Belts who can influence change and teach others as well as using the statistical techniques
- Continued coaching, support and review.