Lean Expert course
The Lean Expert course takes the foundation elements learned in Lean Practitioner a step further by developing your capability in both the application of advanced Lean tools and in facilitating business-wide lean programmes of improvement.
Address complex business issues
The course focuses on learning how to engage the wider business in Lean thinking through the alignment of Lean initiatives with business strategy. This will provide focus and start engaging the wider organisation in a different way of thinking which in turn can enable dramatic improvements in business performance.
This Lean Expert course will equip you with advanced knowledge of the techniques to allow you to see the ‘bigger picture’ and, therefore, where improvements are required within the value stream.
The course will comprise a mixture of theory, practise and reflection. There are numerous group activities during the course designed to facilitate your learning including a business simulation which you will be asked to improve using your new found knowledge.
- Day 1 Focus – Lean thinking & coaching incorporating: Lean principles, A3 thinking and coaching
- Day 2 Focus – Defining value incorporating: Hoshin Kanri, customer journey mapping and value stream mapping
- Day 3 Focus – Flow incorporating: variation & data, Heijunka Systems and Demand Management in Service
- Day 4 Focus – Pull incorporating: pull systems, Kanban Systems and process management
- Day 5 Focus – Perfection incorporating: standard work, job instruction, visual management
Ways to experience this course
What makes this Lean Expert course different?
Other Lean courses have a tendency to focus on tools and methodology but neglect the ‘people element’ – that crucial piece of the puzzle that enables positive change to take place and make it ‘stick’.
This course balances the ‘people’ side of change with the hard tools and techniques necessary to bring about effective Lean thinking through developing your coaching skills – to allow you to support those people running Kaizen events or full projects.
|Course Dates||Duration||Wave Ref||City||Country||Book|
|Lean Expert LEL09 - 08/07/2019||5 Days||LEL09||London||UK||Book Now|