Lean Series of Courses
From beginner to expert, we have a course to suit your needs
The Lean Series Training Package – save by booking courses together
The Lean Series Training Package is a training package that comprises a collection of Lean related public training courses that, if booked together, offer a reduction on their collective price.
Lean Series Training Package – what does it include?
The Lean Series is a package that comprises the following public training courses:
- Lean Essentials e-Learning – Through a series of ten engaging online modules, users are introduced to the PMI Improvement Cycle – a structured methodology to equip organisations and individuals with the tools required to implement Lean improvements.
- Lean Practitioner a 2-day course that will take you through how to run a Kaizen event where you will be given a structure to follow for effecting rapid improvement – the end result of which is the elimination of waste in the system.
- Lean Expert – a 5-day course that balances the ‘people’ side of change with the hard tools and techniques necessary to bring about effective Lean thinking through developing your coaching skills – to allow you to support those people running Kaizen events or full projects
- Lean examination
Lean is a methodology proven to drive outstanding business performance by improving processes and enhancing customer value through systemically eliminating waste.PMI’s Lean methodology ties together a number of Lean tools into a system for business improvement. These include Standardisation; 5S, Removal of 8 Wastes, Vale Stream Mapping, Just-in-Time Delivery and Jidoka (the ability to detect and stop abnormalities before defects occur).
Lean is based on process thinking, the Plan-Do-Study-Act cycle and most importantly developing flexible and motivated team members.
PMI’s Lean methodology offers additional insight into understanding customer value and how to tackle different types of waste. It is proven to drive outstanding business performance by improving processes and enhancing customer value.
Our Lean methodology offers additional insight into understanding customer value and how to tackle different types of waste.
This will lead to:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced costs and lead times
- Increased efficiency within your processes.
- Lean is based on the same principles and uses complimentary methodologies as Six Sigma.
Within PMI we use a common structured approach to improving processes.
Public Schedule Price
£3240 £2695 – a saving of £545!
How to Book
The Lean Series can only be booked by calling PMI on +44(0)1676 522766 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org