NEWS FROM PMI
ISO Workshop Offer – Working with your Supply Chain
ISO WORKSHOP 2 FOR 1 OFFER… for organisations and their supply chain.
Bring your chosen supplier along to the 1-day workshop, Getting the Best Out of Implementing ISO 9001:2015 and learn together, test some theories and see what opportunities for improvement you can both make through getting the best out of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
Research indicates that in most organisations, 30% of the variation in their system comes from their suppliers.
This workshop will introduce a model for managing and improving your organisation to support the implementation of the 2015 revision, so that the Standard’s true purpose becomes an integral part of how the business is managed and in doing so, achieve your goals and delight customers, time and again.
Clause 8.4 of the standard looks at the control of externally provided processes, products and services. It details how organisations should be working with their suppliers to conform to the requirements of the standard.
These are some of the things that you need to consider:
- Make sure products or services you buy in meet your needs
- Decide how important they are for your main ways of working and the final product or service
- Depending on importance, decide how you will control the supplier/s you buy from and the products and services you buy from them
- Choose suppliers who can supply products and services that meet your needs
- Decide how you choose suppliers, assess and reassess them and keep records of these assessments and any actions arising from the assessment
- Tell your suppliers what you want them to provide to you, including what needs to be approved in any way, such as their procedures, their delivery processes, their equipment, their people, and/or their quality management system e.g. their certification for ISO 9001!
Cost of Workshop: £425 + VAT
Available for ALL ISO 9001:2015 workshops
An organisation plus named Supplier must attend to claim the 2 for 1 offer.
This offer is not available online, please contact PMI to book.