Operational Performance Assessments
Effective organisations thrive on good insights, our Operational Performance Assessments provide an impartial, detailed and reliable source of insights to help you make more informed decisions.
WHEN ‘GUT FEEL’ IS NOT ENOUGH
If you need to understand how your organisation is performing, identify opportunities for improvement, and critically, what order should these be worked on,
then our Operational Performance Assessments can help.
We carry-out detailed studies of all or part of your business to help you move beyond the obvious solutions and prioritise your critical actions to improve your performance.
ANY TIME, ANY PLACE
We undertake assessments of all kinds of business operations; from customer services to manufacturing, service delivery to Human Resources. Our evidence-based methodology seeks to establish sources of data and success indicators for all areas so that we can understand what’s really going well and what’s not.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Using our Agile assessment method we rapidly build a picture of your organisation, the areas for assessment, and the key questions we’re seeking to answer in order to agree with you a detailed assessment method.
- Conduct detailed studies of your business and collect data
- Analyse your existing data, processes, measures and results
- Interview your key stakeholders to understand how the work works
- Seek to identify how your organisation works to deliver for the customer
WHAT YOU GET
What you get are insights generated from what we observe and experience:
- We produce evidence backed findings to confirm or disconfirm your existing theories and practices
- We identify the opportunities for improvement and couple these with recommendations for how to tackle them.
- We develop a means of prioritising the opportunities enabling you to decide when you should implement them.
- Identify opportunities to increase build speed whilst improving quality for major house builder
- Develop insights to inform the next generation operations strategy for a fabric manufacturer
- Review customer service function to improve the customer experience for a major outsourcer
- Develop operational priorities for enabling growth for project management business.